Help keep horses healthier (dust extracted white wood flakes)
Easier handling and (packed in Easy-spread blocks)
Save time and effort (highly absorbent mixed size flakes)
Compost after use (biodegradable)
Help preserve the forests (100% FSC)
Help preserve the planet (carbon neutral)
Use with or without rubber matting
Packed in a 20kg bales
Snowflake Premium equine wood pellets are made from UK sourced 100% virgin softwood. The wood is compressed to form a pellet using only lignin which is naturally found in the wood to bind them. Wood pellets make a lovely, warm fluffy bed that is very absorbent, being able to soak up to 3 times their volume in water, locking in odours too. The pellets are fully biodegradable and rot down quickly on the muck heap into a rich compost. The clean, green, economical and easy to use alternative to traditional wood based equestrian bedding. 30L bags£7.00
Snowfake Softchip is a popular alternative to traditional wood shavings. Manufactured from premium softwood to the same exacting standards as other products in the Snowflake range, Softchip has several advantages:£6.95
- Dust extracted for a healthy respiratory system. Minimising dust levels within the stable environment is essential to help your horse maintain peak health and fitness.
- Free draining and highly absorbent. Allows wet to drain away freely to the bottom layer, ensuring that the surface of the bed remains dry.
- Quick and easy to maintain. Droppings are easily removed little waste whilst the underlying wet patches are quickly removed by fork.
- A naturally warm, soft and comfortable product with a pine fresh odour. The bedding improves stability under foot and offers very little movement.
- Doesn't cling to manes, tails or rugs. The bedding stays in the stable and not on your horse! Reduces grooming time and saves on waste.
- Environmentally friendly natural wood fibre. Sourced from sustainable resources in the UK, the bedding makes excellent compost after use.