Snowfake Softchip is a popular alternative to traditional wood shavings. Manufactured from premium softwood to the same exacting standards as other products in the Snowflake range, Softchip has several advantages:£6.95 Add to basket
- Dust extracted for a healthy respiratory system. Minimising dust levels within the stable environment is essential to help your horse maintain peak health and fitness.
- Free draining and highly absorbent. Allows wet to drain away freely to the bottom layer, ensuring that the surface of the bed remains dry.
- Quick and easy to maintain. Droppings are easily removed little waste whilst the underlying wet patches are quickly removed by fork.
- A naturally warm, soft and comfortable product with a pine fresh odour. The bedding improves stability under foot and offers very little movement.
- Doesn't cling to manes, tails or rugs. The bedding stays in the stable and not on your horse! Reduces grooming time and saves on waste.
- Environmentally friendly natural wood fibre. Sourced from sustainable resources in the UK, the bedding makes excellent compost after use.
Help keep horses healthier (dust extracted white wood flakes)
Easier handling and (packed in Easy-spread blocks)
Save time and effort (highly absorbent mixed size flakes)
Compost after use (biodegradable)
Help preserve the forests (100% FSC)
Help preserve the planet (carbon neutral)
Use with or without rubber matting
Packed in a 20kg bales
Snowflake Premium equine wood pellets are made from UK sourced 100% virgin softwood. The wood is compressed to form a pellet using only lignin which is naturally found in the wood to bind them. Wood pellets make a lovely, warm fluffy bed that is very absorbent, being able to soak up to 3 times their volume in water, locking in odours too. The pellets are fully biodegradable and rot down quickly on the muck heap into a rich compost. The clean, green, economical and easy to use alternative to traditional wood based equestrian bedding. 30L bags£7.00 Add to basket